SPRING TERM CLUBS 2024
Please find attached the clubs schedule for the Spring Term 2024. Clubs will run for 9 weeks from Monday 15th Jan – 22nd March excluding Half-Term and can be booked via the School Gateway App from Wednesday 22nd November at 5pm. Please make your bookings in the Payment section only (not the clubs section as you did for this term).
Initial Booking Period. Two clubs only per child
In order to ensure as many children as possible are able to enroll, two clubs only per child may be booked on a first-come, first-served basis from 5pm on Wednesday 22nd November (Playball and Karate are not included in the two-club restriction). To avoid disappointment, prompt booking is advised.
This initial booking period will only be available until midnight on 23rd November. The booking system will then be closed until 2pm on Friday 24th November whilst bookings are checked to ensure that they are restricted to two per child. In cases where more than two clubs have been booked per child, the extra club will be removed at the discretion of the school and you will be informed that one of your clubs has been cancelled.
Final Booking Period
From 2pm on Friday 24th November there are no restrictions on the number of clubs that may be booked per child.
Please note the following:
- Football Club Yrs 1&2: Please only book one of these sessions. We are running two as they are so popular and over-subscribed.
- Unfortunately, due to the lack of available space after school, Musical Spanish and Brainblocks are running one club a week rather than two going forward.
- Childcare Vouchers are not accepted.
- If you miss out on the club your child would like, please email the office and we will add them to a waiting list
- The clubs are all listed in the payments section on the School Gateway app
- Karate should be booked directly using the email on the form attached, Playball should be booked via their website (both highlighted in yellow).
- Please ensure that your child is aware of the clubs that they are signed up for and is happy to participate. We are not able to issue refunds if your child leaves the club early in the term or misses sessions due to illness and/or trips.
- Clubs may be cancelled at short notice if the staff are unwell or not available and children should be collected on time via the main school entrance in the alleyway.